Left panel navigation
Welcome to the 52nd edition of the folk dance festival - Europeade!
Welcome to Europe's folk dance and music festival - in the middle of Helsingborg! Experience Europe's different cultures, in one place! Dance, party, music, parade, color and joy - it's Europeade 2015!
What is happening?
- 6000 folk dancers from different parts of Europe gathered for 5 days to dance and sing together.
- Helsingborg will become a cultural meetingpoint where you get a chance to experience something you don't get to see every day. Learn more about this week's program here
- During the week, dance and music performances take place around Helsingborg.
- The main stage will be found in Henry Dunkers Plats and at Sundstorget you will find the Europeade Forum, which is the festival-hub. Here you can stroll through the handicrafts market, look at the photo exhibition, and on Saturday you'll also find the Farmer's Market here. Learn more about dancing venues in the city here
- The opening ceremony and closing ceremony as well as a choir concert will be held in Helsingborg Arena, and to these occasions we sell a limited amount tickets. Buy your tickets here